|上課時間:||上午班 – 上午9時00分至中午12時00分
全日班 – 上午9時00分至下午4時30分
|申請表格||1.下載: http://www.sfckglh.edu.hk (16/9-5/10)
|收生準則:||1.面試表現 2.申請人的兄姊為本園現讀園生 (優先考慮)|
註 册 安 排：
查詢電話: 26989517 電郵: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for the Admission to K1 Classes in the 2019/20 School Year
|Enrollment Intake:||Nursery K1 (Born: November 2015 to December 2016)|
|Class schedule:||Morning AM class 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Afternoon PM class 1:30 pm – 4:30 pmFull day class 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
|Fees:||Our school is under the Free Quality Kindergarten Education scheme. Due to the scheme, the fees for full day class students in the year 2018-19 will be HKD $666 per installment (A total of 11 installments per year).|
time & dates:
|Applications are to be submitted in person.
Application dates are as follow:
6th October 9:00am to 1:00pm (Saturday)
8th October 9:00am to 1:00pm (Monday)
9th October 9:00am to 1:00pm (Tuesday)
(Postal applications will not be accepted)
|1. Application form (with a passport photo)
2. Birth certificate
3. Application Fee: HKD $40 (non-refundable)
4. 2 self-addressed reply envelopes with an attached $2 stamp
|Forms can be:
1. downloaded from school website http://www.sfckglh.edu.hk
2. collected personally from the school from the 16th September to the 5th October during office hours.
(Office hours are from 9:00-5:00)
|Interview Arrangements:||All applicants and parents will be invited for an interview.
Parents are highly encouraged to attend interviews personally.
|Admission Criteria:||1. Interview performance
2. Applicants with siblings who are currently studying at our school will be prioritized
|Note:||If you experience technical difficulties downloading the application form, please call 26989517.|
|Dates to Remember:|
|Application period||October 6th,2018 9:00 am- 13:00pm, October 8th,2018 9:00am -13:00pm, October 9th ,2018 13:00 pm|
|Date of interview||November 24th, 2018|
|The date and time of the interview will be scheduled by our school.|
|Admission results||December 21st, 2018|
|Registration period||January 10th -12th, 2019|
Application for the Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”:
1. From 2017-18, the Education Bureau has implemented the “Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme” (hereafter referred to as “Scheme”). Each child who is eligible to study in Hong Kong will be issued a registration document. Kindergartens under the “Scheme” can only admit child/children holding a valid registration document.
2. From September – November 2017, parents are required to apply for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred as “RC”) to the EDB. Applications for the “RC” will begin in September 2017 and the EDB will announce and upload the details of application forms on the EDB’s website (http://www.edb.gov.hk/tc/index.html) in due course. Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, the EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of applications and issue the “RC” by post. If a child cannot obtain an “RC” as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme1, the EDB will then issue a “Kindergarten Admission Pass” (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the child concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the kindergarten to which the child is admitted.
- Upon obtaining permission from the Director of Immigration, non-local children (such as children holding a form of recognizance, children whose parent(s) is/are holding a student visa, etc.) can receive education in Hong Kong but they are not eligible for subsidy under the Scheme.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from January 10th-12th, 2019 (“Centralized Registration Dates”) by submitting the original of the “RC”/ “AP” to our kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original of the “RC”/ “AP” to our kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC”/ “AP” during registration, our kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents must submit application for the “RC” or other valid registration documents to the EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2019-20 K1 place is HKD $970. Should parents decide to enroll their child/children to our kindergarten, registration fee will be deducted from the first semester’s utility fees. However, should parents decide to change schools after registration, please notify us in writing. Our school will return the “RC”/ “AP”, but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon the retrieval of the “RC”/ “AP”, we will no longer keep a place for your child/children at our school.