- 時間：星期一至星期五(上午9時至下午5時) /星期六(上午8時半至下午12時半)
- 時間：星期一至星期五(上午9時至下午5時) ／星期六(上午8時半至下午12時半)
- 非華語學童如需申要傳譯/翻譯請服務，歡迎致電2698 9517與本校查詢
- 家長請留意，如未能在指定的註冊日期提交「註冊證」/「入學許可書」， 本幼稚園或未能為獲取錄兒童完成手續，因此家長務必於指定日期內向教育局申請相關註冊文件。
Collection of application Forms (No quota):
- Download from school website： http://www.sfckglh.edu.hk (Application Form)
- Obtain from school in person
- Date: 06/09/2021(Monday) to 31/08/2022 (Wednesday)
- Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Mondays to Fridays) / 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (Saturdays)
*excluding public holiday
Return of Application Forms (No set quota for the kindergarten):
- Period: 13/09/2021 (Monday) to 31/08/2022 (Wednesday)
- Time: 9:00am to 5:00 pm (Mondays to Fridays) / 9:00am to1:00pm (Saturdays)
- Return method: Submit the application form together with recent photo and the documents required (including copy of Birth certificate or other identity document) in person
- 4 self-addressed reply envelopes with an attached $2 stamp
- Application fee: HK$40(cash) (to be collected together with the application form). The application fee is non-returnable whether the application is successful or not.
Application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
- Under the kindergarten (KG) education scheme (hereafter referred to as “Scheme”), each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit children holding a valid registration document.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission (hereafter referred to as “RC”) to the EDB from September to November 2021. The RC will be open for applications in September 2021 and the EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto the EDB’s website (https://www.edb.gov.hk/k1-admission_e) in due course. Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, the EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the RC to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post. If a child cannot obtain an RC as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme , the EDB will then issue a Kindergarten Admission Pass (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the child concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted.
- Interview performance
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the KG will be given due priority consideration
- The applicant from families in need of whole day / long whole day classes will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day / long whole day classes
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
- The KG will arrange interview for all applicants
- Interviews will be conducted from 06/11/2021 (Saturday) and notification will be sent to parents separately
- Individual/Group interviews will be arranged
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview
- Please contact us at 2698 9517 if interpretation / translation service if required
*In response to the COVID-19 outbreak , further details of interview arrangement will be announced soon
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 3 December 2021 by post.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 6 to 8 January 2022 (Centralised Registration Dates) by submitting the RC / AP to the KG and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the KG. Parents are required to submit the RC / AP to the KG and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the RC / AP during registration, the KG may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration document to the EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2022/23 K1 place is HK$900(half day) / HK$1500(full day). If the child concerned studies in the KG, the registration fee paid will be refunded in three months. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the KG in writing. The KG will return the RC / AP as soon as possible but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the RC / AP, the KG will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Our telephone no.: 2698 9517 Our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
 Upon obtaining permission from the Director of Immigration, non-local children (such as children holding a form of recognizance, children whose parent(s) is/are holding a student visa, etc.) can receive education in Hong Kong but they are not eligible for subsidy under the Scheme.